Value Chain Certificate Program
Spring 2021 Event
Overview: Starting in Spring 2021, the Axia Institute will begin offering its Value Chain Management Certificate Class online! Our spring session will be delivered between April 12 and June 3, 202 using a combination of live and pre-recorded sessions delivered over Zoom. Attendees will also be expected to complete additional self-paced learning activities.
The Value Chain Management Certificate Program structure is based upon a portion of the graduate level Supply Chain Management concentration in The Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. The Broad College’s Supply Chain Management Program is consistently ranked as one of the best in the country.
About: Program content will be delivered through a combination of asynchronous video recordings and readings and synchronous “live” interactive Zoom discussions conducted by full-time MSU faculty. You will also participate in an interactive simulation covering value chain concepts. Value chain management case studies and applications will be liberally used throughout the modules.
- Provide a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class value chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage.
- Provide experience in viewing value chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers.
- Provide an introduction to the tools and applications used in value chain process evaluation and re-engineering.
- Provide experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Provide a knowledge baseline documenting value chain management best practice.
Who Should Enroll?
Executives and managers who must achieve enterprise success through supply chain management excellence in the highly competitive global environment. Participants will represent the functional areas of procurement, manufacturing, materials management, logistics and customer service and all major industrial and service segments.
Program Cost: $2,995 – The fee includes instruction, all educational materials, web support, and certificate of completion.
Contact: For any questions or concerns please contact the Axia Institute at email@example.com.
Collaborating for Success
Bridging the gap from theory to real-world application.
Developing Your Skills
Graduate studies, certificate programs and seminars in value chain creation and optimization.
The Axia Institute
Have questions? Learn more about how you can get involved with The Axia Institute.